Friday 16 January 2015

DISTRACTED by MS EMMA J.STYLES -- A cool, highly explicit,sequel to First Tango in Paris



After the startling, yet most welcomed success of my memoir “First Tango in Paris” (which after only two months became an Amazon #1 Bestseller) I decamped to Southern Spain armed with a car boot full of my diaries and collected pictures and scribbling’s, to research and compose its ‘Conclusion’.



It was during the early stages of this process when Antonia, whom many of you will recall from “First Tango”, paid an unexpected visit. It was supposed to have been a quick five-day catch-up, which wholly unintentionally turned into a fourteen-day adventure like no other, culminating in a very intense erotic evening of pure decadence and debauchery held in the Marbella villa of Antonia’s ´Master`. Breaking boundaries and pushing limits was the theme.


In the period before she arrived, I personally experienced as you’d expect a number of highly erotic interludes of my own, several occurring at a rather fun beach close to the house I was renting, all of which are explicitly documented in the book.



The following accurately recaps what transpired during this brief but fun filled period: A period I feel that I was justifiably ‘Distracted’.
Warning: Not for the Shy or Feint of Heart



Chapter Two: The Beach “Au Naturel”
Thursday arrived, yet another sunny warm day was predicted, and having popped to a sports shop in the local shopping mall a few miles away and buying a really swish ruck sac with pockets everywhere, chosen with great care, or rather closer to the truth, getting swayed by the pretty coloured one, which conveniently had a compartment that would comfortably take a freezer brick and a bottle of white wine; I was prepared!


Having packed a few beach essentials along with two plastic wine glasses that I’d found in one of the cupboards along with a bottle opener, I was ready for my first little sortie. Having talked the previous evening to Paul on Skype and telling him my plans he told me in his own inimitable way to go explore, have fun but above all enjoy.


Promptly at midday there was a knock on the door and Rubens stood there smiling, explaining that to save walking we’d be going in his jeep, and to pop the ruck sac in the back with what looked like his own very “comprehensive” beach equipment.



Absolutely true to his word we were only on the main coast road for a few hundred meters until he turned off on to a well-worn track heading towards the beach. It was definitely an ‘off road’ experience, all dusty and very bumpy, but we arrived at a spot virtually on the beach, where there were already a few cars and 4x4’s parked up on a bit of scorched land, which was obviously a popular parking spot and could accommodate about a dozen or so vehicles.



Either side there were large Palm tree growing areas, which ran right up to the edge of the sand and stretched as far as you could see left and right. We quickly unloaded his jeep and I followed him to what he said was his preferred spot.

Having pitched up he very swiftly erected a small half tent, which served three main purposes, namely, a privacy area, a wind break if it got breezy and a cool shaded area to keep the wine and nibbles that he’d also brought along.

We both quickly took our clothes off, both pretending not to be looking and checking one another out, and placed them out of the way inside the tent. Immediately we both decided it would be rude to not open the wine and make a toast to the day ahead. Also it would give me a good opportunity to take in the scene around me, while he explained the very clear etiquette expected at this particular beach.

Relaxing with a nice glass of wine I had a good view of the entire beach, quickly noting that there was a good mixture of couples and singles enjoying the weather and ambience, whilst having plenty of space to themselves. I could see what Rubens meant when he’d said that it could get a bit overwhelming at weekends, especially during the main holiday months of July and August.



It was an idyllic spot, which had a very definite frisson of electricity running just under the surface, which gave it a bit of an edge and a very exciting hedonistic ambiance.
Over the course of a few glasses of wine I noticed a few people disappearing into the palmed area, which left nothing to my very vivid imagination. I soon came clean with Rubens, explaining to him the purpose of my stay in Almayate and the success of my first book; this had him intrigued. I knew as soon as he was back at his “casa” he’d be downloading and reading it.




When I mentioned to him that I’d noted the comings and goings behind the beach, he explained that it was known as a ‘play area’, where people who felt the urge could go and play alone or in groups, basically a fun area where anything goes. He explained it was very safe and great fun, but that you were fair game if you wandered inside. This coupled with the wine and being naked was having its normal arousing effect on me. Rubens was very different from the type of man that I’d normally enjoy a one on one with, however, there was something about him that was very sexually inviting.

I could tell he was really enjoying the whole situation and he was most definitely getting turned on explaining the extracurricular beach activities. He was most undeniably not the shy type and he was getting a real thrill knowing that I was openly admiring, what was by now was a most impressive erection. His body was well defined which he explained was due to long walks and frequent mountain climbs in the close by Sierra Nevada mountain range, close to Granada.



It wasn’t long till the conversation got very flirty and daring, which was just heightening the tension and the feeling of the ‘will we, wont we’ scenario. Thankfully when things started to play out in earnest there was nothing as obvious as offering to rub sun cream in my shoulders, he just on occasion and fleetingly teased my already erect nipples with a small feather from a Spanish Imperial Eagle that he’d found in the mountains on a recent trek and had kept in his ruck sac. It was a sublime and was making me very wet and ready for whatever was on the menu, which even to me was a new and wildly exciting scenario. He asked me if I was up for a dare, and taking my grinning face as a positive “yes”, he suggested that I wandered in to the palmed area through the well beaten pathway nearest to us and he’d do the same from the top end and we’d meet in the middle, and discuss what if anything we’d encountered along the way. I had the distinct feeling he’d played out this scene on more than one previous occasion, so I felt secure knowing that I was in a safe pair of hands so to speak, and said “I’m game if you are?” Upon which he scooped up any valuables and quickly went and locked them in the secure box in the back of the jeep, giving me time to compose myself and freshen up ready for the woods.



It was very exhilarating walking slowly towards the entrance, naked with a warm sun on my back and an intense heat radiating from my vagina. I soon noticed that a young guy had set up his towel and beach brolly very close to the ingress in the palms, and was watching me intently as I nervously approached, just as I was about to enter he smiled and nodded giving me an encouraging wink.
Not knowing my way, or what to expect I entered very slowly and cautiously at first, my senses were on full alert, which added to my sexual anticipation. The wine as always gave me a high degree of bravado and the overall feeling of being naked and not knowing what lay ahead was intensely liberating. I slowly followed the path and within a few minutes I passed an elderly couple that were walking back towards the exit with grins and knowing smiles, which encouraged me to continue. Seconds later I saw out the corner of my eye some movement, which as I got a bit closer turned out to be a middle-aged man enjoying himself, gently stroking his cock while smiling my way. Being the generous natured person that I am I stopped, and made eye contact and returned the smile whilst gently playing with my nipples. My reaction encouraged him to really stroke himself in a more lewd and exhibitionistic fashion, I could feel I was rapidly approaching a long overdue orgasm. I raised my leg against a palm and slowly exposed myself to him, I quickly started to spread my labia and play with my clitoris, which had an immediate effect on him, as he let out an audible groan and increased his pace. After a few moments he gasped and ejaculated a torrent of semen, the spectacle of which made me gush heavily over the trunk of the palm tree. After a few moments he wandered off, not before smiling and saying “gracias”. A great start to this little interlude at the beach, I was now well and truly in the zone and ready for some serious playtime.



Having no idea how far in I’d gone every step was like a mini adventure, always alert, always watching for movement. From the way the pathways crisscrossed and meandered in all directions it was very evident that it was a hugely popular area. I could only imagine how busy it got at the weekends. The thought of being naked in there as the sun went down and things became even wilder and above all more anonymous was raising my levels of excitement to new levels.


After a few more minutes wandering I heard a rustling as I rounded a corner, and there standing with a big grin and an even bigger erection was Rubens. It didn’t seem appropriate to say anything; we just leapt on one another and began to kiss, slowly, wetly and very erotically, all the time his erect penis was throbbing against my hipbone. He pulled me gently into a small area and immediately knelt down and slowly ran his tongue up and down each thigh, teasing me, making me groan in anticipation, as I knew that very shortly his deft tongue would find and explore my wet and very eager pussy. Indeed it didn’t take long, and removing my hands from his shoulders I seductively opened myself up for him. I was rapidly reaching that point of no holding back as he nibbled my clitoris and gently chewed on my engorged labia. I suddenly felt hugely dominant, and with one hand holding his hair I began to grind myself over his mouth, rubbing my wetness over his face until with a huge spasm pulsating through my body I gushed violently into his mouth. It was such a forceful and voluminous orgasm he struggled to cope, gagging as he tried to drink it all in. It was a wonderful feeling as he licked the remnants of liquid from my thighs, praising me on the power of my ejaculation.



It was only natural to reverse roles, so I slowly lowered myself, kissing and licking his chest on the way down to my prize. For a good length of time I used my tongue on him, running it all over his penis and gently taking each of his testicles in my mouth in turn, whilst all the while maintaining full eye contact. Suddenly his eyes gestured to me to discreetly look to the side, where standing riveted to the spot was the young man from the entrance, his large erect penis firmly throbbing, as he proudly stroked it. Clearly enjoying showing its size to me.
This was such a huge turn on for me that I just leant back on my haunches and offered Rubens my mouth to use, while firmly maintaining eye contact with the young man. This seemed to really appeal to Rubens, as he relished fucking my mouth and rubbing his erection over my lips and gently cock slapping my cheeks. It was having a similar effect on our watcher, who was now intently staring into my eyes and simultaneously increasing his ministrations to his rather splendid endowment. After several minutes I began to feel Rubens penis start to twitch and jerk as he forcefully began to ejaculate a vast stream of semen into my eager mouth, this was the catalyst for the watcher, who himself began to enjoy his own volcanic orgasm. Rubens orgasm didn’t die down for a good few moments, during which time each jet of his hot semen got progressively less until he was completely spent.


As we wandered off it was at this time that I mischievously winked at the young watcher, as he stood, still riveted to the spot, but now smiling and nodding a courteous thank you.


We made our way together this time back to our pitch and relaxed with a well-deserved glass of wine, and the promise of more to come another day, as it was fast approaching food time and my prearranged Skype catch up with Paul to discuss the updates on the house. Upon leaving our watcher waved, I waved back as I had a small inkling that I would bump into him at some stage during my time here.

One thing I also did that evening after checking in with Paul was to have a peek at the area on ‘Google Maps’. I would urge any of you interested in visiting this area and the beach in particular that you have a look. Just search ‘Almayate Playa’ and locate the wooded area between the Almanat camping site and the Rio Velez, you will have an amazing birds eye view of the play area, and can see very clearly the well-trodden paths between the trees. I was thankful that the Google satellite wasn’t overhead taking snaps whilst I was in there!

Distracted, is available at Amazon UK and Amazon US


No comments:

Post a Comment